Hi there!

I can't find an example of this that strictly uses REST APIs, so I'm asking
you all. I'm building a mobile photo-sharing app, with java on the
server-side.

I want to:

-Upload an image to a REST API (preferably served by Endpoints) -- no
browser
-Store that image in Google Cloud Storage
-Retrieve that image's URL and store it in datastore

The first two have me really puzzled...any example code out there?