hi,

I'm not familiar with the 'eycatch' plugin, but it may be that it's trying
to write to or read from the 'local' filesystem and might need some config
updates.  This post might be useful:

https://gae-php-tips.appspot.com/2014/01/15/php-app-engine-apps-and-file-system-concepts/
Can you give more detail on the error you're seeing?

Also (as mentioned in that post), make sure you're using the WP App Engine
plugin (see https://developers.google.com/appengine/articles/wordpress ).