On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 3:41 AM, poke <buidinhngoc.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My go app (paid) converted from java app . Using same header , but only go
> app edge cache not work
>
> Here are the header
> root@Server:~# curl -I http://www.showsites.us/sites/imow.org
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:32:19 GMT
> Server: Google Frontend
> Alternate-Protocol: 80:quic,80:quic
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Hello,

As far as I'm aware, the Edgecache system doesn't depend on the language
runtime; it operates on a separate part of Google's infrastructure. In
short, it shouldn't matter whether your code is written in Go or Java.

Can you try increasing the *max-age* time and then repeatedly accessing the
page? Sometimes Edgecache won't cache the page - even if it has the correct
headers - if the page isn't being accessed frequently enough. You can use
ApacheBench ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ApacheBench ) to automate the
repeated access.