Yes I tried this code without maven only there is no compile time error
with this while adding manually jar file.
Only problem is when I am running the project.
Might be problem with maven dependancy only

*Amit Rai */ Google Developer
07th Floor,Tower-2, e -City, Electronic City, 1st Phase.
Bangalore.560100 / India
Extn: 7814, P: (+91) 8050637 782
E:  amit....@sial.com
*www.sigmaaldrich.com*<http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/>

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Vinny P <vinny...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 2:34 AM, Amit Rai <amit....@sial.com> wrote:
>
> I am not as much aware with maven.but here wat code I have is using maven
>> only.
>>

> I would try disconnecting the project from Maven and manually adding the
> JAR libraries specified in the Maven build to your project/build path.
>
> Somewhere along the line, the appropriate libraries aren't being bundled
> into the WAR. You'll have to pin down where in the build process that's
> happening. The easiest way to check Maven's work is to temporarily bypass
> it by manually supplying the libraries.

This message and any files transmitted with it are the property of
Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, are confidential, and are intended solely for
the use of the person or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you
are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe
that you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and
retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.