I do not know what need threading Dart or Endpoints. I receive simple error
"connection refused" with old_dev_appserver.py which allow debugging - that
looks like typical problem with multiple connection - GAE refuse second
connection.

API Explorer doesn't work if old_dev_appserver.py which allow debugging ==
 mean :) == I see random list of Google APIs instead of requested MY API.

API Explorer shows MY API with dev_appserver.py.

For both I use same url.

IT NOT WORKS.