Let's finish this unpractical talk - your arguments are hell quality.

With Eclipse I can see whole obejct with one click and hover - forward with
one key.

With PDB -> http://docs.python.org/2/library/pdb.html
1. I need put not need code to code -> import pdb; pdb.set_trace()
2. Get variable value _> print x
3.1. Get next variable value -> print x.
3. Remember to remove -> import pdb; pdb.set_trace()
4. after each - > import pdb; pdb.set_trace() I need continue (F8! in
Eclipse)

You proposing hell like a devil :)