Hi,

I am making an restful call to my application which is deployed in google
app engine. I pass in the image url to the http request. I want to fetch
the image content from the URL and store the byte data into appengine. To
fetch the image data I can use

URLFetchService.

To store the image data which can be more than 1 mb what is the best way to do
that? In this datastore entity I think I can
store only 1MB byte array.
Once image is stored then I want to get the url of that image so that it can be
accessed later on anytime.

I have seen google blob store service but that expects HttpRequest as input
parameter and I will have to use the
httpclient api to create a POST request and submit to the upload url as
generated blobstoreService.createUploadUrl("/upload")

Is there any other better way to do this?