Hello,

I was using appengine-java-sdk-1.7.2 to deploy my application and all was
going fine.
Now, I have to upgrade to java. So I believe I have made the switch.
However, when I try to upload, it prevents me from deployment because I get
*   Java 6 applications are prevented from being deployed to Google App
Engine from any version of the SDK, including older ones*

Then I switch to any version higher than +appengine-java-sdk-1.7.4 and I
get:
*   Found more than 100 URLMap entries in application configuration*

Is there anyway to change this default of 100?

Thanks in advance