Hi all
  I have an old app at "A. <http://sailplanetw-website.appspot.com/>
appspot.com," and it is created on master/slave datastore type. I found
that it is becoming read-only recently. Many reference data recommend me
transfering it to HRD type. But It is like creating a new app such as
"B.appspot.com" and alias all the requests from "A.appspot.com" to
"B.appspot.com." So, If I migrate "A.appspot.com" to "B.appspot.com," Is
that mean someone browses "A.appspot.com," the real website is run on
"B.appapot.com" ? And, when I migrate A to B, could I replace all the
website (html/css/php/...) to a new one ? (eg. the original site is
constructed by wordpress, but I want to rebuild the website by django and
want old user could visits new site through "A.appspot.com")