Amy,

I think I have another problem:

first of all on "Application Settings" tab I have a default Google Cloud
Storage Bucket named cloudmotive.appspot.com (as my app is named);

the default bucket now holds
$ gsutil du -achs gs://cloudmotive.appspot.com
14.32 GB    gs://cloudmotive.appspot.com
14.32 GB    total

On the App Engine dashboard I read
 Cloud Storage Standard Storage 0.00 GBytes 0.00$0.0027/ GByte-day $0.00

So I think that all that data is billed by the Cloud Console project and I
don't know what happened to the free quota.

Can you help me to understand?

Stefano