hi.. I am an aspirant of GSOC '14.
I did register as student and submitted my proposal. But yesterday when i tried
to login, I found that my access is suspended only to GSOC. I was redirected to
the page saying "If you've been redirected to this page from a particular
product, it means that your access to this product has been suspended."
(https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/40039?p=ah)

i talked with google voice at GSOC forum and then from Melange developers.
Melange developers informed me that Melange uses App Engine for user
authentication and management and so asked me to check if i can log in to it or
not.
when i tried to log in to it, i faced the same problem. so they hypothesize
that even when i visit google-melange.com i am getting blocked by App Engine
before App Engine even passes my request to Melange.

please see to this.. i have really worked so hard for it. my all hard work will
go in vain if my account is not restored within few hours. please help me out.
student registration will end in 10 hours.

i would also like to share the incident from when i am facing this issue.
actually my GSOC profile was open and was left static in a tab. so that if i
get any reply on my proposal, i can respond to it asap
at the same time i was working to fix a bug for the organisation for whom i
would like to work, on other tabs. This bug was relate to indifferent behavior
on session out. to recreate that bug i was deleting the cookies again and
again. after some time when i went back to my GSOC page and refereshed it, i
was redirected to that page saying "my access is suspended". and from then i am
facing this problem.

Melange-developers hypothesized that App Engine has somehow mistaken the
cookie-clearing behavior as i have described as possibly nefarious and spammy
and put a block on me.

please remove my block.. you can bug-fix this issue later but please remove my
block first.. i don't have time. student registration will end in few hours.

i am posting it here to get your attention.