I haven an appengine app deployed with user authentication and profile GET
integrated with Google + API.

All of a sudden it stopped to work. The API Explorer is also returning the
same
error. https://developers.google.com/apis-explorer/#p/plus/v1/plus.people.get

Is anybody else experiencing the same error. These kind of instances gives
us less confidence of integrating/using Google platform. My application is
an paid app on App Engine, how do I get support to have this fixed. With
this error the application is not usable and it affects my app uptime.

Please advice on how to address it and reach to the right resources within
google.

Here is the API explorer, provide a google id and it should return you the
user info (email address). It gives a 404 error (method not found)

https://developers.google.com/apis-explorer/#p/plus/v1/plus.people.get

Thanks
Gana