Looking at my billing it looks like my reserved weekly discounted instance
hours aren't being figured in any way.  Is this because all instance hours
are now the same price and there's no need for reserved hours?  Why is
there still a setting for reserving hours?  Am I crazy or has all
documentation of this stuff vanished too?

I dropped my reserved hours down to 0 since there's no price difference,
but I'd like to know if there's still some reason to use them.

Thanks
-n8