Thanks - I did a long overdue upgrade of the SDK last week :(

In case anyone else hits the same issue, I was using a custom ArrayProperty
to store a set of entity IDs in another entity. To fix the problem, I
followed these steps:

   1. Ran a script to download the ID lists for all entities
   2. Update my model changing the property from ArrayProperty to
   PickleProperty
   3. Ran another script that did a get_by_id(), assigned the ID list to
   the new property (without reading - this throws errors because the old data
   (array) can't be unpickled)

This meant users saw errors while step 3 happened. Luckily there were only
5,000 entities and this only took a couple of minutes.

The alternative would be to switch to an Expando model and store the ID
list as a dynamic propertry, but this involved more steps and I wasn't
confident I could make it work at 4am my time.