I am trying to implement GAE Task queue with Spring. But I am receiving the
following error when I run the queue implementation.

Error

INFO: Successfully processed
C:\Users\388638\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp3\PubSub\WEB-INF/queue.xml
Apr 14, 2014 12:14:11 PM com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.dev.LocalTaskQueue
init
INFO: LocalTaskQueue is initialized
Apr 14, 2014 12:14:11 PM
com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl log
SEVERE: javax.servlet.ServletContext log: unavailable
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.quartz.SchedulerConfigException: Unable to
instantiate class load helper class: org.quartz.simpl.CascadingClassLoadHelper
cannot be cast to org.quartz.spi.ClassLoadHelper [See nested exception:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.quartz.simpl.CascadingClassLoadHelper cannot
be cast to org.quartz.spi.ClassLoadHelper]

at
com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.dev.LocalTaskQueue.startScheduler(LocalTaskQueue.java:645)
at
com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.dev.LocalTaskQueue.start_(LocalTaskQueue.java:240)
    at
com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.dev.LocalTaskQueue.access$000(LocalTaskQueue.java:66)
    at
com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.dev.LocalTaskQueue$2.run(LocalTaskQueue.java:207)
    at
com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.dev.LocalTaskQueue.start(LocalTaskQueue.java:204)
    at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.ApiProxyLocalImpl.startServices(ApiProxyLocalImpl.java:604)

Queue Code

@RequestMapping("/subscribequeue")
public String subscribeUser(@ModelAttribute TestUser tuser, Model model)
{
    String useremail=tuser.getEmail();
    System.out.println("User's email "+ useremail);
    Queue queue = QueueFactory.getQueue("subscription-queue");

queue.add(TaskOptions.Builder.withUrl("/sendusermail").param("emailid",useremail));
    return "redirect:confirm";
}

I am using the Google App Engine Eclipse plugin. So all the app engine jars are
added by default. I am not using Maven. App engine sdk version 1.9

The screenshot for jars attached

I referred some solution on the web they say about deleting
appengine-testing.jar, appengine-api-labs.jar, appengine-api-stubs.jar. But I
don't see any of the jar in the classpath. Besides the appengine needs all the
jars at runtime. It doesn't let delete any of the jars.

I tried removing the appengine-api-labs.jar and running but it doesn't work.
Can anyone please provide any help on this? How do I get rid of the error?