On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 3:59 PM, Ádám Karácsony <adam.karacs...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I've been trying to learn a way I could host and *manage websites on
> Google Cloud Platform*, without success. As I understand now, It's
> possible to host an instance of Wordpress on App Engine, but general
> hosting with FTP, email, DNS, backup, etc. features are out of option and
> setting up an instance of licensed cpanel is also undocumented.
>
> Is there a solution? If not, will Google in the future provide adequate
> platform for managed website hosting?

Yes, there is a solution: use the current administration console.

You can't configure cPanel, but all the options you need are configurable
through the Google Apps and Cloud consoles. Email and backup is supplied
through Google Apps (configure Gmail and Drive). DNS can be supplied
through Cloud DNS. Hosting is available through App Engine and Compute
Engine.

I don't know why you need FTP; can you expand upon that?