I followed the steps detailed
here<http://googlecloudplatform.github.io/appengine-php-wordpress-starter-project/>
setup up and run WordPress on Google App Engine then

I followed the steps detailed
here<https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/domain> to
use a custom domain with google app engine.

   - I'm the admin of the Google Apps account
   - I'm the owner of the Google App Engine account
   - I've added the domain to my Google Apps account through my App Engine
   account
   - I see my App Engine app in my Google Apps account
   - I set the CNAME "test" to point to ghs.googlehosted.com
   - I added the web address under my Google Apps account and it says "Your
   users can access my-app-id at: test.mydomain.com

Now when I go to http://test.mydomain.com/wp-admin, it redirects to https
://test.mydomain.com/wp-admin and I get an SSL connection error (Unable to
make a secure connection to the server.)

Please HELP!