On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 10:36 PM, 0aps <six....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to configure dev_appserver.py so when I update my files it
> also refresh the browser?
>
> Im not sure if this is the right section for the question, my apologize if
> it's not.

No, there isn't.

The dev appserver will automatically reload your application if it detects
changes <https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=8383>,
but there's no way to indicate to the browser that the app has changed.

As a workaround, you could insert the meta refresh tag into the
page<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta_refresh>and have the browser
refresh periodically.