Hi all,

This is more of a design question.   At the moment I have a UserAccount
Entity, and it has a UserName and FriendsList data members defined as:
  name = db.StringProperty()
  friends = db.StringListProperty(indexed=False)

There is also some other information associated with each friend, such as
highest score, country code, total games played, etc.

At the moment, I do the following:
  1) Add the name of a friend to the friends data member
  2) Limit the max size of the friends list :(

When retrieving the list of Friends, I want all the information associated
with each user account (high score, etc).  I do this by iterating through
the FriendsList and issuing a query for each Friend.  Due to timeouts, this
limits the number of friends to around 20.... which sucks.

How do I remove the limitation of around 20 friends in a friends list ?
Some sort of clever way of doing a multiple async query ?