I am trying to import a csv file to my app engine instance data store. I am
using ferris as my framework.

For some reason it keeps telling me that it cannot import
CredentialsNDBProperty. I am new to appengine, but i don't see where I am
calling that class from my bulkloader file.

here is my commandline response and below that my bulkloader.yaml file

01:55 PM Uploading data records.

[INFO    ] Logging to bulkloader-log-20140505.135529

[INFO    ] Throttling transfers:

[INFO    ] Bandwidth: 250000 bytes/second

[INFO    ] HTTP connections: 8/second

[INFO    ] Entities inserted/fetched/modified: 20/second

[INFO    ] Batch Size: 10

Please enter login credentials for localhost:8080

Email: justinmarshal...@gmail.com

Password for justinmarshal...@gmail.com:

Error parsing yaml file:

cannot import name CredentialsNDBProperty

  in "bulkloader.yaml", line 14, column 1

# If you have module(s) with your model classes, add them here. Also

# change the kind properties to model_class.

python_preamble:

- import: base64

- import: re

- import: google.appengine.ext.bulkload.transform

- import: google.appengine.ext.bulkload.bulkloader_wizard

- import: google.appengine.ext.db

- import: google.appengine.api.datastore

- import: google.appengine.api.users

- import: ferris.BasicModel

transformers:

- kind: Trainer

  connector: csv

  property_map:

  - property: __key__

    external_name: key

    export_transform: transform.key_id_or_name_as_string

  - property: firstName

    external_name: firstName

  - property: lastName

    external_name: lastName