Another approach would be assign a name to your local machine. This way all
computers in your local network can access your server with myhost.com:8080
.

You just need to edit your hosts file ( /etc/hosts -> may depend on your
OS) and add something like:  127.0.0.1 myhost.com

Cheers!

Alejandro González Rodrigo
*www.nextinit.com* <https://www.nextinit.com/>
*alejandro.gonza...@nextinit.com <alejandro.gonza...@nextinit.com>*