Hi

This is a Complaint (bitter one).
We have devoted ourself to App Engine development, started to develop for
Adwords API, with Adwords API Python library.
The last version (v201402) python libraries are not compatible with App
Engine. No warning, no announcement,  just simply does not work.
Wo got a useless answer on Adwords API Forum from the API team
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/adwords-api/migrating$20appengine/adwords-api/vRlFWKcZhv4/Bhy5azEPWUMJ):

"The Python libraries are not currently compatible with AppEngine.  We're
aware of this and are working on it, but I don't have a specific date for
when AppEngine support will be available."

Our company is a advertisin agency, our customer use Adwords so we use it,
manage their account. I write on this forum as App Engine could lose us as
customer, so you will have less revenue not Adwords team.

I expected more care and more harmonization from Google.

Regards,

István