Hello Mars,

I am having the error mentioned above.

*<b>Warning</b>:  require(C:\appengine-php-wp): failed to open stream:
Permission denied in <b>C:\Program Files
(x86)\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools\devappserver2\php\setup.php</b>

*<b>Fatal error</b>:  require(): Failed opening required '\'
(include_path='C:\appengine-php-wp;C:\Program Files
(x86)\Google\google_appengine\php\sdk') in <b>C:\Program Files
(x86)\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\tools\devappserver2\php\setup.php</b>

But I checked the line you mentioned on *runtime.py* and it is already up
to date per your description.

I am running appengine 1.9.3, python 2.7 and wordpress 3.9.1. Since I
started having the problem I have not updated the cloud version due to the
fear that the problem propagates there. I am only having this problem in
the development local instance.

I have tried other appengine versions, 1.9.0 and 1.9.4, without success.
Beofre having wordpress version 3.9.1 I was running on 3.9 without a
problem.

I am not sure where to look and how to troubleshoot at this point. This is
delaying my complete migration to gcloud.

Please, help, any hints will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lucas