Hey Vinny,

thanks for your detailed response!

But it seems you are talking about the 'Secure'-flag - not the
'HttpOnly'-flag. Because the 'HttpOnly'-flag has nothing to do with
HTTPS/HTTP: It prevents Javascript from accessing the cookie. So even if we
use HTTPS everywhere (which we do) if someone is able to inject Javascript
into our application it can read the session cookie!