On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 8:52 AM, samuel lilleker <
samuel.lilleker.treemon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why is attempting to develop simple things with google such a nightmare!
> I've gone to move a project over to the app engine (PHP).
> Problem 1 - attempting to load list of file names in folder. Oh wait no
> you cant do that! - no documentation, no work around sick!

The PHP runtime is still in beta, so not everything is available.

But you can list file names in other language runtimes. For example, in
Python you can do:

*    path = os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__), '')*
*    for filename in os.listdir(path):*
*      self.response.out.write(filename)*