On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 6:28 AM, Marco Lovato <maglov...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have absolutelly no idea. And even if I asked for, I wont be told. And
> if someone did, I would be not allowed to tell :-)
> Sorry, its a big IT company. And yes, probably (99.99%) the proxy here
> grabs everything.
> I will try my way for now, @work, and the suggested IDE.
> Tks.

As someone who has also worked in large IT companies, I can completely
sympathize with your situation :-)

One last thing to try: Install a VM application (VMWare Player
<http://www.vmware.com/products/player> for example), then install the App
Engine SDK inside the VM and try again. The VM might be able to route
outbound connections properly since the proxy/protection software isn't
directly attached.