Hi Ikai,

In traditional RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL, there is truncate command to
truncate a table. It is very light in term of resource usage.

Do we have similar feature to truncate a kind in datastore? Such a feature
would make housekeeping old data a lot more efficient. The lack of such
feature would be a major bottleneck that prevents us from moving our
serious business apps to App Engine.

Regrards,
SP