On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:01 PM, Bob <rlspel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a project that is not mine listed in my Google Cloud Console,
> titled "API Project," Project Number: 267874307843. I can't remove it, all
> options are locked in the Settings. The owner is listed as
> jills...@gmail.com, with view permissions to chromium-...@chromium.org.
> How do I remove this? What is this project? Thank you in advance.

You might have better luck posting to the chromium-dev
<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!forum/chromium-dev> or Google
Cloud SO tag <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/google-cloud>; this
forum is more targeted towards App Engine issues not general Google Cloud
issues.

Specifically, you might be interested in replying to this post on
chromium-dev
<https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/chromium-dev/7KPoxLanMEE/t_nvFFHFwB4J>
.