How can I secure endpoints with authentication using for example Google
Accounts or OAuth2?

Is it possible to do it at all?

I read many sample in web but not found solution which allow keep user
database out of code.

Current solution for authentication is not sufficient for it -
appengine-endpoints-helloendpoints-python
<https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/appengine-endpoints-helloendpoints-python/blob/master/helloworld_api.py>
.

Problem with this API is such that I need *hardcode identifiers* how to
workaround it?

WEB_CLIENT_ID = 'replace this with your web client application ID'
ANDROID_CLIENT_ID = 'replace this with your Android client ID'
IOS_CLIENT_ID = 'replace this with your iOS client ID'
ANDROID_AUDIENCE = WEB_CLIENT_ID
@endpoints.api(name='helloworld', version='v1',
               allowed_client_ids=[WEB_CLIENT_ID, ANDROID_CLIENT_ID,
                                   IOS_CLIENT_ID],
               audiences=[ANDROID_AUDIENCE])class HelloWorldApi(remote.Service):
    """Helloworld API v1."""

I want to define allowed_client_ids dynamically with use some database not
and want share API with python applications - if it possible at all. How to
do it?