On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Anton Winter <sirantonwin...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> My site got picked up by a few blogs and it started getting a bit of
> traffic.  The site emails website templates to the end users that signup.
> I hit the email limit, and now the users aren't getting their templates.
> I have requested an email quota increase, but from what stackoverflow
> says, it can take a week!  Is there a way to get to expedite this?
> the website is landingear.me

Hi Anton,

Are you still encountering this problem?

If your email quota hasn't been increased yet, you should consider using
Sendgrid to send your emails. Sendgrid's free tier allows 25,000 emails to
be sent, so there's some more room to grow. Look up the "Free Package" on
this page: http://sendgrid.com/partner/google

If you cannot use Sendgrid for some reason, you could try offering a ZIP
download of the templates. What language is your site written in? Your link
isn't working for me.