I have developed my app with all default, this imply Automatic scaling,
lastly some processes are getting longer and I wanted to use Backends, but
right now are deprecated, so I need to use Modules, reading the Modules
documentation I realized that modifying the file appengine-web.xml I can
modify the scaling and in consequence the way that the requests are
managed. But when I tried to modify this file and make it manual scaling,
when I deploy to App Engine I don't get errors but I get this warning:
"WARNING: Performance settings included in this update are being ignored
because your application is not using the Modules feature"
after that my app is working but it generates a Backend, so all time since
my version is deployed is consuming backend instance hours, somebody knows
how I can modify my actual Automatic scaling app to one app that can use
Modules?? thank you in advance.