On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Will Merydith <will.meryd...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Bumping this.  Trying to find a sample that shows how one would translate
> NDB objects to Messages in order to work with Endpoints.  It seems like
> this is the most common use case for Endpoints but I cannot find any
> guidance.

There's a reasonably advanced example of Endpoints in Java here:
https://cloud.google.com/developers/articles/how-to-build-mobile-app-with-app-engine-backend-tutorial
but I'm not sure if there's an advanced example of Python endpoints
available <https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/endpoints-proto-datastore>
.

But if you're only interested in Endpoints to move data to/from the
datastore, you may be interested in Google Cloud Save
https://developer.android.com/google/gcs/index.html . It seems to be
targeted to a similar use case (translating data objects from db to an
endpoint client).