On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Juan de Dios Becerra <
j.becerra4...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't make it work, when I complete my configuration(modify the actual
> project) I deploy to App Engine but I get this warning: "Performance
> settings included in this update are being ignored because your application
> is not using the Modules feature. See the Modules documentation for more
> information."

Are you sure you have the configuration files and directory set up
properly? Your directory structure needs to look similar to the picture
here:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/java/modules/#Java_Configuration

j.becerra4...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't see the *Performance Settings Migration for Modules*,

You'll only see that section if you've changed any of the frontend
settings. If you don't see it, that's fine.

j.becerra4...@gmail.com> wrote:

> or it is possible to use Modules without Maven?

You can use Modules without Maven, as long as the files and directories are
placed correctly. But Maven does make it much easier to manage the build
process.