When I open up the Google App Engine console and click on one particular
app I get:-

Server Error (500)
A server error has occurred.

Additional info:-

   - This only happens for one app (I have 8 in total).
   - The app is deployed and I can view it no dramas via the appspot URL.
   - It happens as soon as I click the app name in the "Applications
   Overview" page - I am unable to view the console for that app at all.
   - There are no errors when deploying from the GAE Launcher and I've
   tried re-deploying several times.
   - I was able to login at one point but I have been receiving this error
   for a few days now.
   - The app is Python (as are all my apps).
   - I tried logging in "incognito" and on a different PC without success.
   - I also tried deleting all the *.pyc files and re-compiling them but it
   made no difference.

Has anyone else come across this issue? Any suggestions on how to resolve
it?

At this stage I would be happy if someone could tell me how I might remove
the app, and I'll re-create it under another name. I've tried going
to https://appengine.google.com/disabling?app_id=s~my-app-name but I just
get the above error.

Thanks.