Yes. Multiple namespaces are not directly supported. Given a finite known
set, the simplest thing to do would be to construct an InMemoryInput and
have the mapper operate on a namespace. You could also, for instance create
a new input class that iterated over namespaces.

Both of the above are predicated on the idea that the mapper can operate on
a namespace as a single item. If this is not practical, there is not much
that can be done. It is not possible to issue / shard a datastore query
that crosses namespaces. So there is no good way to shard the data.