On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 9:35 PM, Visit Basis Team <sa...@visitbasis.com>
 wrote:

> I cannot get into Custom Domains tab (next to Application Setting Tab)
> using console.developers.google.com.
>
> Compute -> AppEngine -> Settings
>
> The error says: Failed to load.
> It worked this morning. It stopped after I added domains in
> admin.google.com. I removed the domains the error is still there.

You can configure the custom domain mappings through the Apps console (
admin.google.com) and the old App Engine console so it's not too much of a
problem. Is there something specific you need from the Cloud Console
options?

To configure the domain through Apps, go to appspot.com, click the
application you're using, and go to Application Settings. From there, you
should see an option to add a domain. Follow the prompts from there to
configure the domain through Google Apps.

 wrote:

> (next to Application Setting Tab)

Does the application settings tab in the cloud console work for you?