Probably a warm instance, I've checked the logs, no cold instance warnings,
however since warmup requests are enabled, no way to be sure, but since
it's happening always, I'm assuming the instances are warm

The SO question is actually pretty good, but the answer seems dodgy, the
question is about features, the answer is only directed at caching

I'm not acquainted to RTS protocols, it would be great if the answer
included which protocols are supported in different scenarios

My concern isn't bandwidth but the user experience instead, the videos are
played only in full screen on iOS phones, in order for the full screen
playback to start, the request is waited, therefore there is a ~10 second
delay between a video trigger and the playback

I should probably find a way to force the video UI to show directly at iOS
devices for the time being, I'm using the webkit component, so not much
flexibility there, might not even be possible

I've set the min and max request delays to 10ms's on instance settings,
there is also 3 idle F2 instances, not much traffic, but still the