I'm getting below error from my google app engine program. But when i run
this program on my PC, it's working without any errors. Below error is
getting when uploaded to google app engine and run from there.

> com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
> Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1

Here is the link for my question with code snippets.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25157962/expected-begin-object-but-was-string-at-line-1-column-1