Hi,

I'd like to know if with the new monitoring tool for App Engine, powered by
Stackdriver, I will be able to measure the performance of my mapreduce
jobs, to help me finding out, for instance:

   - the ideal number of mapper/reducer shards, suitable for each kind of
   job I run;
   - the ideal number of backend machines to run the jobs;
   - the ideal machine configuration of each backend machine;
   - the ideal configuration of the task queue where the jobs are posted.

Today I try to find the most cost-effective setup completely empirically,
since it's impossible to simulate the exact conditions in a development
environment.

Thank you.