I used to use a google appengine app for a domain and it was decided to
switch over to a google site instead. The domain had already been purchased
through google and has the basic google apps. However, when going to www on
the domain, it still tries to load the appengine app and returns a 404 that
says: "Error: Not Found The requested URL / was not found on this server."

The domain is stratfit.org, www.stratfit.org in the DNS records points to
ghs.google.com. (as well as the other aliases like mail and the ww3 that I
added).

I added an alias to ww3 (http://ww3.stratfit.org/) just to see if that
would work and it displays just fine. How can I fix this?

Thanks!