My recommendation would be one of the following for bronze customers:

   1. Give bronze customers 1 (non-billing) support ticket per month
   2. Give bronze customers N tickets per year
   3. Give bronze customers 1 ticket for every X dollars spent on services
   (1 ticket per $150 spent on services, for example... not per month but
   spent cumulatively).  This way you're "earning" tickets based on spend rate

It's really an odd type of service where you are paying for services but
have limited ability to receive support.  I think it sort of evolved from
the old days when everything was free... then they introduced billing
without a comparable support system.  Eventually somebody came up with this
pay for support model which I am just fundamentally against on principle...
if you charge for a service you should stand-up and support the service.
 It just seems like the App Engine is completely free mentality still
lingers a bit too much...

FYI... I am also only a bronze customer (paying for services but not
$150/mo for special support) and had a recent billing inquiry.  The initial
response took a while for me too (6 days sounds about right), however, once
I received a reply I couldn't have been happier with the support I
received.  AFAIK I could reply to all the emails I received and I did reply
2-3 times.  Once the Google support team was engaged (after initial
contact) the replies came back quickly every time.  My support person took
a genuine interest in my case and helped resolved my issue.  Once you get a
hold of them, the Cloud Services support team is really good (from my
experience).