On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 2:54 PM, philippe pithon <pithon.phili...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> I try example DrEdit and I don't understand... I Have already a session
> Google
> with this url userService : userService.createLoginURL(.....)
> and in example DrEdit, I must have Credential with this url for Drive :
> public String getAuthorizationUrl() {
> GoogleAuthorizationCodeRequestUrl urlBuilder = new
> GoogleAuthorizationCodeRequestUrl(clientSecrets.getWeb().getClientId(),
> clientSecrets.getWeb().getRedirectUris().get(0),
> SCOPES).setAccessType("offline").setApprovalPrompt("force");
> return urlBuilder.build();
> So I have two urls connection, real or I don't understand? Can we get a
> credential with AppEngine service?

The Users service of App Engine allows you to uniquely identify an user
with a Google account. It doesn't give you access to that account's
documents, larger profile data, etc. If you want to access a user's Google
Drive , you need to authenticate in the same manner that DrEdit does.

Focus on understanding how the DrEdit example runs through the
authentication cycle (specifically, the process after the code example you
linked). When you understand it, you can write your own customized Google
Drive application