I need an scalable database, and i know that NoSQL is the best option for
that, but i also need an interface that will help me observe my data with
some complex sql query, and SQL is the way to do so, but i don't know how
to use SQL & NoSQL together.

According to Google I/O 2012 - SQL vs NoSQL: Battle of the Backends
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRoy6I4gKWU> it's possible (min 30:32)
it's possible to use both Cloud Dastore and Cloud SQL together... BUT HOW?,
i mean what will be the connection between them both?, also how to manage
that data from PHP?

Probably the connection will be the app, so that i'll store huge amounts of
data in Datastore & analize aspects of it via SQL engine, but if i have the
data in Datastore how will i use Cloud SQL to analize it via complex querys?

Here's an image taken from Battle of the backends
<http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/io2012/presentations/live%20to%20website/306.pdf>
 representing
what i want to know to do.

[image: enter image description here]