Hi,

I have a paid app and can see the quota is 90,040 per day for channels
created.

https://console.developers.google.com/project/PROJECTNAME/appengine/quotadetails

I have looked at all the pricing pages from cloud services and developer
pricing pages and can not see any prices regarding the cost per channel
created after the 100 free limit.

https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/quotas#Channel this page only says
the daily limit is "Based on your budget" but I do not see any costs
anywhere on the web.

Am I to assume that I get 90,040 free per day for having a paid app?