Hi,

I am completely new at appEngine and I don't have experience on web
development.

I am trying to create an app which the user can write a text in any
language. The problem is that the site is not showing special characters
as: ç, á, â, 我, στ ...
However, when I run the site locally on my computer, it shows perfectly...
with any special characters that I enter...

I am using *ndb.TextProperty()*:

class Opiniao(ndb.Model):
autor = ndb.TextProperty(  )
chave = ndb.StringProperty()
resposta = ndb.TextProperty( )
foto = ndb.BlobProperty()
data = ndb.DateTimeProperty(auto_now_add=True)
dia = ndb.DateProperty(auto_now_add=True)

I don't understand why it doesn't store utf-8 characters.

Thanks in advance!