frequently my server calls being failed and getting 500 internal error in
logs it is like
"A problem was encountered with the process that handled this request,
causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for
the next request to your application. (Error code 204)".
and some times same server calls are going to success(200) and it is
working fine in local server no failures.