Hi,

I need some additional info to actually figure out what's wrong:

When you are in a state where you are seeing this problem with multiple
login, could you reply with:

* The URL you are at in the project list.
* The URL you are sent to when you click on a project and it does not load
properly.
* Any javascript errors printed in Chrome's Javascript console.