Hi,

In production AppEngine datastore statistics show that 65% of datastore
disk space is allocated to "Other" kind. (out of 3GB total). Datastore
type: HRD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cfxc6tgzn93dfmf/Screenshot%202014-12-01%2009.10.40.png?dl=0

We do not have the "Other" kind and all other kinds are definitely should
not take up to 65% of space. All other kinds that is not included in the
chart should take less 1% of total.

_AE_* entities are also pretty small.

This issue probably affects billing and in result we may be overcharged.

I've created an issue ticket for
this: https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=11507