I have these definitions in my app.yaml.

- url: /login|/report|/stats/.*|/report/data
  script: main.app

- url: /api/.*|/auth|/dashboard
  script: main.app

- url: .*
  script: other.app

I have a request path:/report-from-down coming in and my expectation is
should be handled by last handler : (.*), I wonder why its being handled by
the first handler in above list.
I was not working good earlier when we tested in past, I think something
changed at appengine side causing this.

I changed the app.yaml to this below and now I see  path:/report-from-down
is being handled by (.*) again.
- url: /report
  script: main.app

- url: /login|/report|/stats/.*|/report/data
  script: main.app

- url: /api/.*|/auth|/dashboard
  script: main.app

- url: .*
  script: other.app

Can any one explain if this is expected or what is causing this.

-Sandeep.