Hi Ikai,

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong. I am trying to run GQL
queries from Google App Engine site from Datastore Viewer.
1. I tried with '6192449487634432',  6192449487634432L,  '6192449487634432L'

SELECT * FROM Docprod where __key__ = KEY('Docprod', 6192449487634432)

2. Docprod is a child of 'mrwdocbkup', so I tried also without any success:

SELECT * FROM Docprod where _key_ = KEY('mrwdocbkup', 4922171302346752,
'Docprod', 6192449487634432 )

value of the key I found in ID/Name column of all records (SELECT * FROM
Docprod)

I would like to use GAE Datastore for my app, but I need to know that if my
customer will have a problem I will be able to run quick query to be able
to provide better customer support.

Thank you,

Rimma